Sunday, April 24, 2005

My Birthday Wishlist

I just realized my 23rd Birthday is coming up. I think I'm too old for people to really buy me presents, but I figured I'd compile a little wish list, anyway. That way when people (um, my dad...just my dad) ask me what I want for Christmas, I'll look back at all the things I didn't get for my birthday and have an answer instead of my usual, "I dunno."

So, here goes (oh, and my birthday is May 9, if anyone was wondering).

1. Tickets to "Boozy," the new play about Robert Moses (Hurry, Kids! This one will be closed by Christmas). Tuesday, May 10 would be a good night for me. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com

2. An iPod mini. A green one. My iPod is near its end of days and it's only a 15GB and still not full. And those little green ones are so damn cute!

3. Trivial Pursuit, 90's Edition

4. An 8 x 10 Oriental Rug. In red. (I know, I know, those things are like thousands of dollars, but it's worth a try, right?)

5. Shoes. Lots of shoes. Cute, shiny shoes. Size 9.

That's all folks. Not too much to ask, right?

Oh wait, I'd also like a scratching post for my cat because I'm tired of her scratching at every damn thing I own.

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday dear Emily! Happy birthday to me!

No comments: