Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Penis Warning

The Thai government has issued a warning to young men: stop injecting your penis with olive oil! Apparently "size-obsessed" young men looking to increase their penis size are injecting all sorts of things. There's got to be a better way. Or women who don't care about size.

  • Link
  • 5 comments:

    Julian Silvain said...

    Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

    Smallman said...

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about enlarge penis pump) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about enlarge penis pump related articles and subjects.

    LoseThatWeight said...

    You have a awesome blog!

    I've got a penis size site. It's about penis size related info.

    Come see when you can.

    Scott said...

    I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

    I've got a how to enlarge your penis related site. It covers how to enlarge your penis related articles.

    Drop by when you can.

    LoseThatWeight said...

    I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

    It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about enlarge penis size) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about enlarge penis size related articles and subjects.