Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh, the Tangled Web We Weave

So, Miss Kris over at Zendervive has a pretty interesting post about the incestuous nature of blogging, IMing and Friendstering.

While Friendster and linking to friend's blogs, etc. was supposed to make meeting people on the Internet easier (you know what you're getting into because you can ask your friend), a trickier problem sometimes arises. What happens when you meet someone who's a friend of a friend but you don't meet him or her through the friend and you sleep together or hate each other?

6 comments:

Daniel said...

you know I never experienced any of this with my friends before I moved to Brooklyn. I guess blogging isn't big up in Washington Heights. Also I didn't have any friends until a few months ago. Ever.

Tree Trunk Ho Slappa said...

Wow, I feel like an internet rockstar! I love this shout out!

PiggyReese said...

Daniel I am very sorry to her that, good thing you have a cat.

todd said...

I guess I'm out of the Brooklyn loop.

What does everyone do that lets them blog all day? -- I'm in a cube and I don't want to be working right now.

eefers said...

I work from home. Which can sometimes be my own private cubicle hell.

todd said...

I think this is a blog chase -- try and find the next blog to be discussing what was said on Kris' site. Tag I'm it.