Here are your top 5 reasons to join us for Park Slope Drinking Liberally TOMORROW night:
5. Because Drinking Liberally just celebrated its second birthday. Come celebrate Park Slope style.
4. Because you need to sign my petition to get construction (of 12-story condos!) outside of my bedroom window to start at 9 a.m. not 7 a.m.
3. Because Sheldon Silver said "no" to the West Side Stadium and Gifford Miller said "yes" to ours. It's time for a drink.
2. Because Park Slope DL co-host Peter Wohlsen saw a picture of Bertha Lewis, the executive director of ACORN kissing Bloomberg and Bruce Ratner on the lips at their press conference because of the deal they struck in the Brooklyn stadium development plan. It's time for a second drink.
1. Because Chris Owens, who's running for Congress in Brooklyn's 11th District (that includes Park Slope) will be joining us.
Come to Park Slope Drinking Liberally, now on the SECOND Wednesday of every month.
Park Slope Drinking Liberally
Wednesday, June 8
7 p.m. onward
5th Avenue at 12th Street
Take the F or the R to 4th Ave/9th Street
See you there and don't forget about the EIGHT New York metro area DL chapters, including Drinking Liberally Steps Out. Visit Drinking Liberally's website for more information.