Thursday, June 23, 2005

Update: Cyclist Killed

The New York Times finally ran something about the cyclist, Andrew Ross Morgan of Brooklyn, who was killed Wednesday morning. While I'm glad they wrote something, I'm disappointed it only ended up in the Metro Briefing. Must have been a slow news day for them because they never reported on Liz Padilla's death. There aren't too many more details in this story, but now we know it was a furniture delivery truck. The Times is calling it a collision. Link [4th Item]

I'm interested to see what other news outlets might report on this specific incident or the issue as a whole.

UPDATE: It's Thursday morning, 9:16 a.m. and I can't fnd anything else on Google News about this death. If anyone sees/hears anything, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and let me know.

No comments: