Friday, July 01, 2005

Humiliating News

This Sunday, I'm going to be featured in the dating section of the New York Post.

I don't quite understand the whole situation, but apparently someone will choose between me and two other women and decide who he wants to go out on a date with. Then the Post will send us (them?) out on a date and run a he said/she said the following Sunday.

This is something I never would have agreed to--it's like reality TV, but on paper, and we all know how much I hate reality TV--but my friend John did this last fall, so I figured it might be OK.

I'll keep you updated. Just know I only posted here in case any of you read the Post and I wanted you to hear it from me before seeing my mug on Page Six or something. Also know that I'll be highly disappointed if I find out you get your news (save gossip and sports) from the Post.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Yeah sorry but I don't read the Post but maybe I'll check it out to see your section. Good luck!