Friday, July 29, 2005

Occupational Hazard: Redux

I guess this is a sign that my tambourine playin just gets more rockin' every month:
bruise

Yes, last night was another enthralling installment of the CasHank Hootenanny Jamboree, this time sans any cunt incidents (two months running, we're on a roll here!). Last night Buttermilk was really packed, though, because this month's hoot was part of the Brooklyn Country Music Festival. Don't worry, you didn't miss it. There are still three nights left! Hurry! Hurry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very bad. It's S&M tambo playing. You go! It's a miracle no c-word incidences.

eefers said...

It's not like I was hitting the tambourine on my bare skin. I was wearing pants!

Anonymous said...

next time -- leather and bring some whips just in case mr. c-word acts up again.

eefers said...

who is this anonymous who is afraid to type "cunt?"