Thursday, July 21, 2005

They're Baaaack

Cent100b
That's right, those creepy, crawly spawns of Satan are back.

The house centipedes are back for the season and my roommate spotted the first one tonight. She killed it with her Super Powers (a.k.a. a can of Raid), but that means there are more to come. I'm a prisoner in my own home. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't do anything knowing those fuckers are crawling around in my apartment. Ugh. I shudder at the thought. Nothing, I mean, NOTHING should have that many legs. Ever. Ever. Ever! End of story.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

man that is nasty. You need a cat. Cat's kill everything. They are the rock, paper and scissors of the animal kingdom.

eefers said...

I have a cat. She chases them but they're too fast for even Eve the Hunter.

DietSpice said...

Ewww. I am a total insect hater. I would DIE if one of those was in my apt. I feel for you. Maybe substitute mosquito netting for your comforter? Good luck with that. Eww im all itchy now.

rowan said...

these look gruesome BUT their redeeming quality is: they eat cockroaches and bedbugs, among other insects that we humans really, really do not want. i let mine live now, as long as they don't approach the bed. and as long as they don't number more than one or two a month.

Amayathyst said...

man, things with feelers that long....ewwww.gross....those are the kinda bugs that can (literally) get under your skin. I had one crawling around my cell whenI was in jail for like, a week. I went to kill it with my sneaker and a cop happened to be walking by. He stopped and looked at me as if I were frickin nuts. I told him what it was and why i was out of bed.....i dont think he believed me.