Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Top 5 Reasons to Drink Liberally in Park Slope Tomorrow

5. Because it's been a month since we all got together for drinks. And that's just too damn long.

4. Because it's hot outside. And beer is cold.

3. Because New York won't host the 2012 Olympics. Some of us (me!) will drink excitedly to that while others might raise a glass with grief.

2. Because someone other than Bruce Ratner has bid on the Atlantic Yards.

1. Because there's too much going on in D.C. and around the world right now to even bother listing any of it in this post. So, pick your topic (or not) and bring it to Drinking Liberally.

Park Slope Drinking Liberally
Wednesday, July 13
7 p.m. Onward
Commonwealth
5th Avenue at 12th Street
Take the R or the F to 4th Ave/9th Street

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drank liberally one time. I met a big, joyful man in a sweater there. Call it homosexual attraction or just a silly man crush, but his fluffy face dances in my mind 25 hours a day. Please find me sweater man, Please.

With Deepness,
Paul Charles

Clockwatcher said...

Very nice to see Commonwealth get a plug. I love that place and the owner/bartnder Ray. Have fun!