Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jumping Ship

I'm abandoning eefers for a few days. Headed to the country where I will have no email, cell phone or television. I always said I wanted a vacation like this, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but is it normal to have a twinge of anxiety over this? I guess for someone like me--who obsessively checks my email and sent 134 SMS messages last month--it is. But honestly, that twinge of anxiety is outweighed by the fact that, yes, I will be without email, cell phone or television. Oh hell yes.

3 comments:

nicholasjcoleman said...

Good for you! I cherish the idea of doing that soon... just really cleanse the palate of all things electronic. Walden Pond, so to speak.

Tree Trunk Ho Slappa said...

where did you land the car!

PiggyReese said...

man now you won't be able to come to Frank's party. That blows!
I'm glad that you'll be having fun.