Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Take Me Home, Country Roads


So I spent a long (though much longer than expected) weekend in the country, swimming in that there pond and picking the vegetables that would then become my dinner. No e-mail, no cell phone, no television--pretty much heaven. I'm having a hard time readjusting to city life: clocks, noise, the subway, wearing a bra, etc. I'm sure within a few days' time I'll be back to being the hardened, cynical eefers we all know and (hopefully) love. Until then, hold tight while I adjust in this city purgatory.

3 comments:

PiggyReese said...

sounds amazing, I want to go to a pond!

LittleBill said...

Glad you had a great time. Glad to have you back, as well!

Susie said...

Mmmm...living the Walden life-there's NOTHING wrong with that! I love the nature and try to get back to it every once in a while too (except usually in Wisconsin).

Glad to have you back, too!