Sunday, September 11, 2005

Broken Pinky Toe?

I think I just broke my pinky toe. I jammed it into the radiator when trying to run into my room (I was naked on the couch and my roommate and her friend walked in).

It's pretty painful and was sticking out the side a bit. I've got it taped to the next toe with an ice pack on it. Anything else I should do? There's no point in going to the doctor for this, right?

I'd take a picture but it hurts too much to get up and get the camera...I'll post one later when it's all nice and bruised.

6 comments:

Jack said...

Got health insurance? Get it checked out. Not like the pinky toe is that important, but if something is screwy it will make walking and wearing shoes a tad painful.

PiggyReese said...

man I'm sorry. I would recomend getting it checked out as well. At least for the pain killers!

Emily said...

i also reccomend getting it looked. a friend of mine broke his pinky finger last week mountain biking, ended up breaking it a second time... not exactly sure of the details... and got a nice lecture from the doc for not coming in in the first place.

Susie said...

Get it checked! Jack's totally wrong. Pinky toe = V IMPORTANT. Balance, anyone? Sexy runt toe? You need it and it needs you. As for what PiggyReese says, let me know if you get any painkillers ;)

Go Pinky Toe Go!

sarah said...

Though the pinky toes is important...getting a simple broken/jammed toe is not bouncing the check book worthy. My EMT experience says unless it is causing pain that you feel requires medication or doesn't seem to improve after a few days there is no need for the pinky to break your piggy bank. I guess if you have good health insurance and extra time to sit in a dr.'s office knock yourself out ...better safe than sorry :)

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.