Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm baaaaack!

Yes, eefers escaped for another weekend in the country. And, yes, it was delightful, once again. Having no TV, phone or email, though, I missed out on the news of the terrible tragedies in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. It's quite sad that our government can't seem to take care of these people. But Kanye West said it best.

In other news, Mayoroke was a blast and eefers was Gawkered for it. Sadly, Giff didn't show. Nor did any of the mayoral candidates (except for crazy Christopher X. Brodeur and he didn't even sing because I wouldn't let him sing his original tune "Are You a Communist?"). But even without the mayoral candidates, the night was a huge success. See pictures here. If I look drunk, it's because I was. Very drunk.

1 comment:

PiggyReese said...

How fun! Glad your back to Blogging. . .My mom misses reading EEfers.