Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Goin' to the Butcher's

Unless someone talks me out of it (maybe that's why I'm posting this), I'm going to attempt to cut my own hair tonight. No, not just my bangs, I'm putting some texture in my hair. It's getting long and I'm starting to look like a mom with a shoulder-length bob, and I just can't handle that. Especially after seeing a 50-year-old woman with the same haircut on the train this morning. No worries, I won't use real scissors, just thinning shears. I can't mess it up too bad with just thinning shears, can I?

4 comments:

PiggyReese said...

That's great mom cuts her and my hair all the time.
It is cheaper that way, and funner.
Remember, if you don't like it you can always wear a hat!

Tree Trunk Ho Slappa said...

I vote NO!

eefers said...

I did it. And I've even had a few compliments on it this morning. It's not so bad... and I even used...SCISSORS!

KDogg said...

whoa - can you post a new pic?