Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hark How the Bells...

Sweet silver bells/ all seem to say/ throw cares away/ Christmas is here/ bringing good cheer/ to young and old/ meek and the bold/ ding dong, ding dong/ that is their song/ with joyful ring/ all caroling/ one seems to hear/ words of good cheer/ from everywhere/ filling the air/ oh how they pound/ raising their sound/ o'er hill and dale/ telling their tale/ gaily they ring/ while people sing/ songs of good cheer/ Christmas is here.... I won't go on, but I bet I'm one of the only dorks who knows all the words to that one.

I've already begun to annoy my co-workers by singning carols in the office. Can't wait to decorate the ficus tree! Do you think if I go caroling in Brooklyn I'll get shot?

4 comments:

PiggyReese said...

yes yes you might.

Tree Trunk Ho Slappa said...

Holy Shit a fellow holiday freak! I'm with you for the caroling, put my lights up first day I came back from Thanksgiving. I love the kitchy brooklyn christmas cheer. You should come to see the sights with us this year.

Anonymous said...

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas. Sing away and enjoy! Wish we could go caroling together.
Love,
Aunt Janessa

schnapp said...

You can join me in making my vision of heavy metal caroling a reality...

(to the tune of Enter Sandman)
"Enter Night!/Exit Light!/Take!/My Hand!/Into Christmas-Christmasland!"