Friday, December 23, 2005

Blogging With Dialup Sucks...

...So I probably won't do it for a while.

I'm in Nixa, Missouri. A small town south of Springfield, where my dad owns an old farmhouse. Needless to say, there's no WiFi out here. If I want that, I have to go into town, near the University.

I'm here for a few days then back up to Kansas City where I grew up. Having a little five-year high school reunion. I'm in charge of my class reunions, so I just emailed everyone and said "let's meet at this bar on Tuesday night for a five-year reunion." I guess I'll do something more exciting for ten years, but five doesn't really warrant a caterer.

Soon, I'll return to New York. I'll have one day to pack my entire apartment then I'm moving to a cute lil' place in Boerum Hill. I know what many of you are thinking, and the answer is no. So there.

On the first, "my band" (why do I put that in quotes? we really are a band and I really am a member) is playing at the Hank-O-Rama at the Rodeo Bar. I'll be singing a little diddy by Hank, myself. I guess I'll post some details once I have WiFi again, so check back in a week or so.

I hope you all have a happy/merry Christmahanukwanzaa.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy New Year... How was ol' KC? and the "reunion" thing? I have to admit I'm morbidly curious about everyone...