Monday, December 05, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday

First, a weekend recap:
Frank and Laura got engaged on Saturday! Congratulations!

Chris and I went ice skating in Bryant Park on Saturday night, and surprisingly I did not fall on my ass.

When I gave my landlord notice that I was moving out, he yelled at me for fifteen minutes. "I'm a human first and a landlord second!" he screamed. No shit. If he were a landlord first, my bathroom light would work, and I would have heat and hot water.

It snowed in New York!

I sang my first solo with my band on Thursday night. The performace was pretty good, but next time I decide to drink vodka to take the edge off, I'll remember to eat dinner first.
Today's News:
The MTA's new rules go into effect today, meaning I'm one step closer to getting that ticket I so strongly desire. I tried today, I really did. But there was no cop around to watch me drink my coffee.

I woke up at 4:45 a.m. with "intense feelings of anxiety" and couldn't go back to sleep. (Yes, I'm quoting myself.) I haven't quite figured out what I'm anxious about.

I had a hot shower this morning. Thanks to my boyfriend, not my landlord.
How was your weekend?

No comments: