Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The American String Conspiracy Conspires This Weekend...Twice!

Hey ya'll (I get to say "ya'll" in this context):

My band (The American String Conspiracy) has TWO shows this weekend in Brooklyn, and yes, I'm singing. And not just backup.

So, for you Park Slope, Boerum Hill Prospect Heights folks, come to the show at Freddy's on Saturday (I'll be covering Hank Williams and Dolly Parton). For those of you who live in that OTHER part of Brooklyn (and you know who you are, those of you who live on the G or L lines, those of you I let off the hook for everything else because it's such a pain to get from your part of Brooklyn to my part of Brooklyn), come see me at Pete's Candy Store on Sunday (I'll be covering Dolly again Sunday night).

SATURDAY, January 21:
American String Conspiracy
at the Brooklyn Winter Hoedown
Freddy's Back Room
5:15 p.m. Free Admission

SUNDAY, January 22:
American String Conspiracy
Pete's Candy Store
9:30 p.m. Free Admission

No comments: