Thursday, February 09, 2006

Doggy Style

One great thing about being home sick is that I get to look at Craigslist Missed Connections all day. It really is my favorite pastime. I just came across this one that I couldn't resist sharing with you all:
I have been feeling this feeling of letting a dog hump me. I know it sound ridiculous but i want to try it please email me if you have a dog that is well trained and clean. Looking to do this tonight or tomorrow. [Fulfil My Dog Fantasy]
I'm tempted to email him/her to find out exactly where he/she wants to be humped by this dog. But I won't...I don't think.

UPDATE: I sent this email: "So you want your leg humped or what?" Waiting to hear back. Will keep you updated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to nail you doggystyle, queefers. maybe daniel can take photo's while we go at it. i'm thinking a wal-mart parking lot would be fitting

eefers said...

Dearest Anonymous,

I'm sure it's boring there in Simsbury, CT but maybe instead of dreaming about giving it to me from behind, you should study up on your grammar. Lesson No. 1: When pluralizing a noun, do not use an apostrophe.

Best of luck and happy Valentine's Day.

Love,
eefers

The Boyfriend said...

How brave of you to post that anonymously! The only problem is, how can my girlfriend FIND you without knowing your name, address, and what you look like? Is she supposed to just hang around the Wal-Mart parking lot in Simsbury, hoping you'll reveal yourself with a casually dropped erroneous apostrophe?

SuperEvilBrian said...

Christ - I thought I was the only one who looked at Craigs List.
I found your blog via a link from BikeBlog. I just started reading.

Simsbury is a truly Horrid place. And that apostrophe thing annoys me ... and the overabundant and oversimplified use of "that".