Monday, March 27, 2006

NYC Daffodils Photo Contest

daff2
Hey Kids, eefers and the NY4P team have spent the better part of March setting up this NYC Daffodils photo contest over at Shutterfly. And in case you haven't noticed, the nearly 3 million daffodils planted throughout the five boroughs are starting to bloom. So grab your camera, get your ass outside on this beautiful day, and take some daffodil photos for your chance to win $500 and your photograph featured in The New York Sun on Monday, May 22.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm in. I don't recall seeing many though but then again I don't actively seek out flowers to photograph.

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daniel said...

Ok I put a shot you gotta vote for me PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!

http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/action/photocontest/vote?entry=121805