Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm a Shitty Blogger

Not because I'm unwitty and write in fragments and end my sentences in prepositions. Because, duh, I don't do any of those things. Well, maybe I write in fragments sometimes, but that's not the point. I'm a shitty blogger because I don't blog daily. At first I blamed it on my work + school fiasco, but now school is over, and I'm just working more. And you know what? When I get home from work, I don't want to get on the computer (no, Chris, I don't want to, I just have to check my email, it's a compulsion, not a desire), I want to curl up on the couch and watch HBO.

So, I have a few options:
1. Get to work early every day and blog before 9 a.m. (Ha!)
2. Blog as soon as I get home every night.
3. Blog on my lunch break (oh wait, I don't take lunch breaks).
4. Quit my job and try to sell google adspace on eefers.
5. Start blogging about parks.
6. Get someone to pay me $50K/yr to blog. (That's it, that's the one!)
Seriously, how many of you used to look at eefers every day and now maybe look once a week? Be honest, come on now...

Well, you're going to have to deal for a little while longer. I'm off for a weekend in the country. No cell phone. No email. Not even any HBO.

No comments: