Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stick a Fork in Me, I'm Done

That was the line that the Fort Osage High School class of '99 put on their senior t-shirts. Psh. When I designed the class of 2000 (whoop, whoop!) t-shirts, they were cooler. A picture of dice (from Microsoft Clip Art, of course) with a caption that read "We're ready to roll on outa here." Clever, eh?

Well, six long years later, I'm ready to roll on outa college. Last night I rolled outa my last. class. ever. Unless I go to grad school that is. Now, I still have like five thousand papers due before Monday but then I'm done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

2 comments:

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sarah said...

Hey, I wore one of those gay Stick a Fork In Me shirts proudly! We got stuck with them because the school forbid our original design of a shot glass logo that said "Now We Call the Shots". Don't know why they disapproved? :) On a serious note, Congrats on your second graduation! Very proud of you! -Love