Saturday, April 28, 2007

Help Send a Poor Girl Packing

Backpacking through Europe, that is. You see, I've booked my first trip out of the country. Ever. Like I've mentioned before, that's what happens when you grow up poor in middle America. What also happens when you grow up poor in middle America, is that you have a shopping problem. And when you book your flights and hostels, find out you don't really have enough money to feel secure in your trip because you've spent too much on shoes that will be way too uncomfortable to wear while in Europe, anyway.

Now, I'm not one to go asking strangers for money, but I've heard of people who've paid off their credit card debts by posting for help online (and believe me, I won't ask you all to help me with that mess). I figure it's almost my birthday, there are probably a few loyal readers out there, or maybe some of you just want me to go away for two weeks. Or maybe you want to read about my adventures while I'm away. Either way, what I'm saying is, if you feel like donating some non- tax- deductible fun money to eefers, you'll be doing someone, somewhere, a favor. That's all. And rest assured, it's all secure.

Donate today to eefers' European Adventure.

No comments: