Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Only Reality Show I Ever Need to Go On. Ever. (Except Maybe "The Next Pussycat Doll")

And no, it's not The Next Food Network Star.

Anyone who has spent any significant amount of time with me knows that I often spontaneously break into song. And I don't stop after just one line; I keep going, and going, and going, and going, and going.

On NBC's The Singing Bee, contestants are fed the beginning of pop songs by karaoke-grade singers and must fill in the lyrics when the singer suddenly stops. So far, I'm nailing this show (Love is a Battlefield, Like a Virgin, Son of a Preacher Man, I'll be There, Stand by Your Man).

Thank you, NBC for teaching me two things:
1. I am not, as I once believed, too good for reality TV, and
2. My ex-boyfriend looks just like Joey Fatone. The resemblance is scary, and not in a good way.

P.S. The grand prize is $50,000. In the bag.

No comments: