Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some Things That Have Annoyed Me in the Last 18 Hours

1. ThosefuckingATMsthateatyourcard. Yeah. I left my card in an ATM last night and didn't realize it until this morning when I went to buy some breakfast.

2. Rather, this afternoon. My phone decided last night that it would switch over to Daylight Savings Time a week early, and I didn't know any better. As far as I knew, I woke early. So I took my sweet time getting ready and opened the store an hour late today. Now, every time I set it back to the correct time manually, it changes back to what it thinks it should be (an hour earlier). I'm going to be so screwed this week.

3 comments:

Emily said...

my phone's been doing the same damn thing.

Justine said...

Ah - mine too! You have to shut the Auto Update function off so that it will keep the manual one you set.

Emily said...

I think its good that atm's eat your card- if you leave it- someone could steal it.